Enter the Online Learning Centre competition

Enter the Online Learning Centre competition

by Whitireia Online -
Number of replies: 0

Kia ora.

We've just created a new space on Whitireia Online (Moodle) to help you learn about the Online Learning Centre and how you can best engage with us when needing support.

When you login to Whitireia Online (Moodle) we will automatically give you access to the Online Learning Centre page.

To encourage your participation within this new space, we've created an online competition where you could potentially win one of three prizes.  Enter the competition by completing the Online Learning Centre Quiz.

Click on the Competition section within the Online Learning Centre space for more information about the competition.

See: The Online Learning Quiz

Below you will find additional information about the competition.

The Online Learning Centre Quiz

- All enrolled Whitireia NZ students are eligible to enter the competition.
 - You are allowed one attempt at the quiz.
 - We will record the amount of time it takes you to complete the quiz.
 - The competition closes 7 August 2015 from 4pm.
 - Judges decisions are final

How do I get started?

Click the Online Learning Centre Quiz link below to get started with the quiz.

How do I win?

Winners will be based on those who scored the highest in the shortest amount of time.

Who is allowed to enter?

All currently enrolled Whitireia NZ students, from all of our Whitireia NZ campuses, are eligible to enter the competition.

What if I make a mistake in the answers I provide?

Remember you only have one attempt, choose your answers carefully!  We will not reset your attempts.

How do I know what I scored in the Online Learning Centre Quiz?

Once the quiz closes (7 August 2015 - 4pm), you will be able to review your attempt and view further feedback about your attempt.

We look forward to working with you.