See the website for full details: Zespri.com
Zespri Scholarships are awarded to outstanding students who are undertaking full-time tertiary study at a New Zealand University. A maximum of two scholarships are awarded each year to the value of $15,000 each. Recipients are also supported and mentored throughout their time at university as well as being given opportunities to network with industry leaders.
Eligibility and criteria
- Achieve NCEA Level 3 with merit endorsement or higher.
- Be a New Zealand Citizen or a New Zealand Permanent Resident.
- Have registered in full-time tertiary study at a New Zealand University (or such other course approved in advance by Zespri) by 31 March in the year of the award.
- Provide examples of how tertiary study will support the development of the New Zealand horticulture industry.
- Demonstrate potential leadership skills, service to the community, and/or sporting activities.
- Be willing to contribute to the promotion of the New Zealand horticulture industry (such as school visits, career days etc.), if successful.